Respory is developing a technology for the acquisition and analysis of motion patterns in frequently visited areas. This is used to enhance sales in retail and to derive an optimised interior layout to ensure a better customer experience.
We need your expertise to take our prediction models to the next level and create concise, data-driven recommendations for stores. With your help, we can deliver insights that will help our customers to stay ahead of the competition and make better decisions for their businesses.
- Development of models and algorithms for data analysis and prediction
- Identification of trends and patterns in large datasets through statistical methods and machine learning
- Data cleaning and integration from various data sources
- Creation of data visualisations and reports to make complex relationships understandable
- Ensuring the quality, scalability, maintainability, and functionality of services
- Verification, organization, and optimization of newly developed models
- Implementation of our high standards for privacy protection and security
- Completed education in a higher technical institute (HTL) or commercial academy (HAK) with a focus on computer science and relevant work experience OR
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or similar relevant fields of study
- Advanced knowledge of Python
- Practical experience with R, Stata or SPSS is an advantage, but optional
- Affinity for new and modern technologies and progress in the field of information technologies
- Fluent in German OR English
- Flexible workplace with modern office equipment in the Tabakfabrik Linz with good public transport connections
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Involvement in shaping the market entry of a young company
- Inclusion in concrete decisions regarding further procedures that affect the company as a whole
- Great teamwork
We are looking forward to your application! You can apply on LinkedIn directly or via our homepage.